Monday, October 31, 2005

Two and half hours and nothing to show for and other thoughts, Chritian: go to TNA!!



Was playing a satellite at PokBlue yesterday and just came up short. Started with about 100 chip slinging donkeys and 100 skilled tournament players (maybe 150 donkeys and 50 playa's). Got caught in the cookie jar early lost about a 40% of my chippies. I was fortunate to get and have my A-A hold up to regain my starting chip count. Got count up from 1,500 to about 3,700 and then went down hill from there. Then got a dreaded table change that yours truely didn't request (when I request one, they don't hear me, when I am doing fine and don't need one, they hit me... conspiracy theory of mine :-D). Was in middle of pack and got moved to a table where 6 out of the 10 people had a massive chip count. I hold my ground for a while but when the blinds got to high (400-800) and I having about 2800 in chips left, I raise with one of my unlucky hands (KQ) 1,600 in middle position and am re-raised (9-9) so I put it all in and go out in 20th place. Almost 3 hours and nothing to show: my day is ruined.

Just read some wrasslin news before my class and I discovered that "Captain Charisma" and Peep Show host Christian has quit the WWE. Ever since Christian became more vocal (moved away from The Brood), I started to be a huge fan of his. His humor that started with Edge & Christian's Five Second Flash Photography thing was classic. Can't count out all the TLC matches they had too. I considered E & C as the best tag team ever.

Back to Christian. IMO, Christian's single career was held back because of the WWE. He proved himself in those dangerous TLC matches and had developed one of the best mic skillz. How stupid was it that the WWE didn't pick up on this and pust the guy?! This guy probably works 10 times as hard as an HHH but gets the shaft. What do they do to reward the guy?! They move him to Smackdown where again he was underused. Shows you how much the WWE is going down hill the past few months.



I had the privilege to see him and one of my other favs Chris Jericho in a Ladder match about a year ago. Was the best match that I saw that day. Hope to see Christian around again and hopefully in TNA!! He didn't go out the way he should and should get the recognition from all his "peeps" and "Christian Coalition!!" Maybe Canada can start a "You screwed Christian" chant know for ya Vince!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!

No comments:

Best US Sites