Friday, October 14, 2005

Playing with the Pros




Just got done playing a tourny that featured pros Dave Colclough and Tony G!! "I'll rip you in half." The same Tony G that was two-time final tabliest (is that a word?) of the WPT Grand Prix de Paris and winner of the 2005 European Poker Championship. This guy is a classic to watch. Up with Matasow at the poker talbe, this guy (though a gentlemen from what I hear) can trash talk like "Fitty Cent." Unfortunately, yours truely didn't get to play at the same table as Tony and was out early. Tony G, you gotta start making more final tables on the WPT and WSOP bud.

I had the privilege to play with Dave Colclough. Dave too was also a finalist at a WPT Grand Prix de Paris event. Didn't see that much aggressive play when he was at my table but he had chips that for damn sure. Being that I sat to his right and having a inadequate amount of chips compared to him, it was hard for me to tangle with him so I was intimitaded a little.

Tourny started with 124 players with a plethora of rebuys. 206 total rebuys at $25 a piece so $2,050 in rebuys to be exact. Good grief!! That's a bunch. Great players with very few fish trying to cash in big. I hung in the middle to bottom throughout the tourny. Ended up winning $100 in over 4 hours!! Hardest $100 I've ever earned.

I am flabergassed and out of ideas to write about. Maybe an update later but now, I am going to get some grub.

No comments:

Best US Sites