Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's Official: The Blazers suck more than ever!

If you thought that the Atlanta Hawks or Charlotte Bobcats were gonna be the worst team in the NBA this year, think again junior. Portland's (I don't know if I can I support them anymore with such garbage management and coaching) beloved Blazers.

I actually get their late after a late dinner to celebrate my mother's b-day. We ate at a buffet called Todai. Had some good sushi and snuck 3 bowls of creme bolee for desert. Had to do it. It is how you get a $20+ buffet worth its price. My brother ate about 5 creme bolees!! Kobayashi (the hotdog eating phenom): eat your heart out!

My father and I get to the Rose Garden as the first quarter is about to end. We have complimentary 300 level seats but as the sneaky little bastard I am, I had this great scheme to stay in the lower level. Cautiously, we walk the around until we find an entry without an usher. Wahoo!! 100 level seats now. Who's your daddy?! Then look up at score: Blazers down 20. Shit!! Tom Peterson once said, "Free is a very good price" which I totally believed until I saw this car wreck trail of the Trail Blazers. Preseason may not count but believe me, this will be a common site for Blazer.

I didn't get to see Bonzi play the first half which was a downer. 3rd quarter, he tore it up. Blazers down 20+ most of the game and when Blazers tried to make a run, my Blazer Killa Bonzi caught fire. Rainbowed a 3 (best rainbow in the business) and slashed hard. I was the only one cheering him in my section. Very sad the Blazer fans are. They boo players because they have "off court" problems (initally is ok but not 5 years later). I say who gives a shit as long as they perform on the court. That is the attitude in Detroit (the right one may I add). While I put the blame all on management and coaching which if you are a Blazer fan (come on; you can admit it still; just preseason), is the right one if you critically think about it. Two names: Paul Allen (richest owner in NBA and still can't produce a winning team) and Bob Whitsit (my name for his "Whitshit"). So after 10 years or so, Allen fires the guy. 10 fuckin years to figure that out?!

No pokah stories today. Resting up from bad luck from the online poker gods. PokBlue satellite tomorrow and then I gotta hit the books like a mo'fo.

No comments:

Best US Sites