Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Shark Challenges Me to HU Blog; WSOP thoughts




First off, rough week of school. Exams, papers, and all holy hell you can think of this and next week. Probably no let up from here. SHIIIITTT!! Probably should be doing my homework now, but you guys are more important (for the 5 or 6 people that read this :D)

Ok; so my hero (Shark) has challenged me to a HU blog. Sorry for late response Steve. Don't think that I was intimidated. Just had a bunch of school shyt to do. I am a big dog as Shark has almost a whooping 6,000 hits according to his StatCounter to my unspectaclur 50 as I speak. Whoops; now I am intimidated. I think I'll throw in the white flag known as my Joe Boxers now.

Pokah tidbit. I have to say Steve Dannennman is a jackass. His bluff on my man Howard Lederer was great, but to run to the back like a little school girl that he his and brag about it, it just reminded me of how little girls gossiped back in middle school/junior high. Some people just have to grow up (Hellmuth, Matasow, and Bellande are exceptions thank you very much :-D).

Very shocked to not see ESPN move the TV table to the Matasow/Raymer table. If they just wanted to keep cutting to the table, don't you think it would of been wise to make the the feature TV table?

No poker playing today (as of yet) to busy watching WSOP and soon to be bull shyt called homework. Interested in playing online poker and want to help me earn a commission, click here I need all the help I can get to save some money for Nevada in the springtime.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Irongirl01 said...

Hey Student!!

Looks like I'll be the first to leave a comment. Nice start to your blog keep it up. See you tonight in Sharky's Global. You're getting major props, I got a small shout out.. It sucks to be the hunted. I'll be sure to post a link of your blog on mine.

Monster Pots and Good Kardma

IG (Irongirl)

Best US Sites