Thursday, December 01, 2005

Random thoughts

Woah!! I can't believe it's the first day of December already. Was watching the news last night because there was an advisory for snow tomorrow. Of all days I want snow, Thursday would be the premium day for me for it to happen. Long day at school normally between 9AM to 8:30PM. I know this is Portland and we already had our share of snow last year and ice the year before maybe things were changing. I wake up, and not a damn thing but rain. Good one weather man!! I should have known it would have just rained. Your normally 50% right at these things anyways at best. Long day ahead as I type this before my next class... :-(

Next week is finals week and low and behold, I have 3 finals on next Thursday with the hardest one first with 2 being back to back form 10AM-12PM and 12:15PM to 2:05. Seriously, who is the idiot that made this finals week schedule of not taking your final on your normal day and normal time?! This is College Football BCS (or BS) ridiculous as it comes!!

I am trying to post ads on my blog and am unsure how. If anybody knows how, please leave your comments and help me out.

Just got an email about the monthly Bet365 $100 promotion they are running again. This is the sweetest deal on the net IMO. No restrictions (no bonus codes or deposit required as long as you have money in your account) and one of the easier bonuses to complete (5x raked hands of bonus). New registers need a link? Click here and I'll send you $10 free. If I get enough sign-ups, I'll try to offer some rakeback as well.

Off to class now. Regards to all!!

No comments:

Best US Sites