Thursday, December 15, 2005

Random Thoughts

Lots of tournaments coming up this weekend starting Friday. After my incredible victory for a satellite seat to the WPT World Poker Challenge (in Reno this March) and then immediately winning $300 in a $2,000 tournament, I've been colder than a Dentine Ice mint. Ok maybe not that bad, but maybe as cold as the freezing fog outside as I write this. Lady luck/poker gods, where art thou? I could use some extra money for Reno.

Next off, I'd like to denounce my fanship to the Blazers. Yes the recent 50+ lose to Phoenix followed by the normal (11 point lead in the 4th) choke I am use to by this team to the T'Wolves didn't help the cause. Yes I have been a fan probably since the tender age of 4 but you know, enough is enough. I am tired of all the atrocious management and the poor performances of the last few years. The last string that broke for me was trading Rasheed Wallace 2 years ago. Ever since then, the team has been Mae Young god-awful. So the goal was to get rid of out bad boys (boo) and develop a clean image. The bad boy image works in Mo-town but why not here? As well deserved, attendance has dwindled even worse (prob bet. 8,000 - 10,000 empty seats).

Just got the new WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 game for the PlayStation II for my bro. Missed out from the last one, so this makes up for it. Compared to the 5th Smackdown, there are some substantial differences and the game is quite harder (maybe I have to get use to the controls). I tried to take out that punk ass gangster known as John Cena with my main guy Kurt Angle on the Hard level of difficulty (2nd hardest) and the counter meter for the computer is too smart (again, I gotta get use to the controls). He dropped my ass like a sack of potatoes with an FU (I managed to kick out of the first 1 as he also kicked out of my Angle Slam) but couldn't survive the next one. Rematch challenge; you going down Thuganomics major (hehe; my trash talking for a video game; how pathetic; leave insulting remarks for me below ;-D)

No comments:

Best US Sites