Friday, December 09, 2005

Survivor, Imapct, Winter Break baybee!!

Boy, yesterday was absolute hell for me yesterday. 30+ pds of books' 3 finals in one day; back aches. I have had it and am estatic that an intermission is here.

Yesterday was the 1st day that I've seen Survivor in a while because of school. Man, winning a challege like Cindy did and then having the option to sacrifice the car so that everyone else could have one in return... If it could get me a million, I'd do it in a flash, but doing that doesn't necessarily get you the million and was a nice consolation prize. Nice job Cindy. I think you made the right decision in taking the car. Saw her on CBS Mourning Show today. She looked a lot like Amber, but even hotter IMO. Her accent even makes her cuter for some reason I can't explain.

I must say that the Rafe guy reminds me of Clay Aiken (which is a good thing). Goofy hair, the glasses and the accent. Can't believe he's made it this far in the show but since I haven't seen most of the shows, I never knew he was athletic as everybody else said he was the main threat. Gotta love it when a the main man is a geek is on an island with 4 other women. Should be an interesting final. Rafe first (Furst) as the poker player daddio!!

Special Thrusday Impact was on too so it was a double treat and a good start to my break. How about "The Undefeated Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe annihilated Amazing Red. Joe's "Muscle Buster" prelude finisher is becoming one of my favorite finishers. Really looks like it can cripple ya or give ya a major concushion as it did to "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

The only complaint I have with Impact is that the show general starts off well and their closing matches don't necessarily top their early matchs involving the X-Division. They got the concept it isn't always about size and I really think that they should move these matches or spread some of them out to the end.

Gonna get some food. Take care everybody.

No comments:

Best US Sites