Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Response from Poker333 aka The Palace Group Gaming

Well, I sent an email to this worthless and deceitful poker site after they decided to halt US poker players play at their site and thus, suspended all US player's accounts on October 3rd (they unprofessionally sent an email on the same day and gave no warning beforehand that they would be suspending the US' accounts)...

Today, eight long days later, I finally get a reply from those fuck-nuts and here is what they "professionally" said:

Hi there Joey,

Account pppr00884982

Kindly note that unfortunately the balance of $138.00 will not be refunded to your NETeller due to the fact that you have not met the
Terms and Conditions of the no deposit bonus which you received on the
31 March 2005.

We trust that we have been of assistance.

Should you require any further assistance or have any suggestions,
please feel free to contact our friendly help desk. We are available 24
hours a day
7 days a week for your convenience.

Kindest regards,

Justin
Customer Service Representative
POKER 333
MEMBER OF THE PALACE GROUP

www.thepalacegroupgaming.com


Note that I bolded some of the texts in the email. How the fuck could they use the words "Kindly" and the phrase, "We trust that we have been of assistance." Well, gluckity-fuck! I am happy as a clam that I won't be getting my $138. You will never see another cent from me and it's my given right to make sure that nobody else gets screwed by your sorry-ass company and poor business professionalism! Eat my shorts with ketchup!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's messed up...

The thing that sucks the most about this "legislation" is that it pretty much gives any douche bag gaming site who "feels the urge" to leave the U.S. market to do so. They "can" fall back on any interpretation of "the law says..."

Seems like people such as that poker room are using the law as an excuse to not pay out. Very short-sited and bad business practice, in my eyes.

And of course you could not clear the bonus as per the agreement, they locked you out!

Mike

The Average Joe said...

Yeah, that mourning email sort of fouled up my day. Here is the response email I sent them after they screwed me over:

Hi there,

Although you are referring to the terms and conditions as an excuse for not paying me my money, it would have been nice and PROFESSIONAL of your company to give some prior warning that you would be suspending US player's account so they could meet the requirements if they had not been met. Note that I'm not requesting my money back but because of your poor business decisions that affected probably millions of Americans, I wouldn't give you another cent!

Regards,

Joey

Best US Sites