Friday, October 13, 2006

Black Friday is Upon Us...

The Title itself says it all for the online poker community. For once, I can say that I am not proud to be an American and that this country sucks!

If you are an onlinen poker player, you need to get your voice heard. Call your Congressman/woman, join the Poker Player's Alliance, and sign this petition to fight for your poker rights!!

To Senator Jon Kyl, Rep. Jim Leach, Rep. Bob Goodlatte, and last but not least, Republican Senator Bill Frist, I say this because I have the "freedom of speech": I hope you motherf*cking, c*ck-sucking, sons-of-b*tches rots in hell! May (the poker) gods have no mercy on your souls and may the 20+ million online poker players in the US conquer this underhanded and uunfathomable act by you leeching low-lifes!!

No comments:

Best US Sites