Thursday, October 12, 2006

Reminder: Kurt Angle Debut on TNA Tonight!!



TNA has teased the debut of Kurt Angle for the past couple of weeks but tonight, "Oh it's true, it's damn true!! or should I say "It's real, it's damn real" as his new catch phrase.

The word around is that Kurt will not be in the ring but instead, will be giving a taped "closed-door" interview that from what I hear, is a must see. Rumormill says that Kurt will be talking about why he joined TNA, but more interestingly, he will speak about the WWE as well in regards to why he left, and will also jaw-jack about Vince McMahon!!

Who gives a rat's ass about work wrestling fans (even if you've never seen TNA before in which I would say, "what's up with dat)! Show up for work/school late or don't show up at all! Set your tubes to Spike TV tonight at 11pm to catch this monumental moment in TNA and wrestling history itself!!

1 comment:

GUMBY said...

Joey,

Do you get play and get rakeback at Absolute Poker? If so, nevermind. If not, let me know and for the next week I can change it to where you can.

Let me know. pokergumby@hotmail.com

Keith

Best US Sites