Saturday, January 21, 2006

Football thoughts and more

Coming off from last week's 3-1 record, I feel like I should be betting a good chunk of money on tomorrow NFL Championships conference games. Happen to flip through the channels and came upon Fox Sports Net. There analysts consisted of some ex pros like Jason Sehorn and Warren Moon. To my surprise, many of the analysts both picked my pics for the upcoming games. It was suppose to be my special "Double upset special pick" as I am taking both the Steelers and the Panthers to win on the road but since the "analysts" say so as well, I guess its not an upset special than is it? Ah who am I kidding. As long as the Panthers beat the Seahawks like the Panthers beat the Rams 2 years ago (which nobody but me thought that would happen :-D) all will be good. To show my support, I have changed my buddy icon and wallpaper of my AOL screen name of that to the Panthers. All you Seahawk haters and Panthers fans, let's kick some Seahawk ass!!

A big thanks to Tito for making a banner for me. Looks fantastic. Now, if I only could get the thing pasted onto the site for a permanent link... For now, here is on this post and hopefully I can get it up permanently.


TNA Impact tonight. Will Sting make another appearance following the Final Resolution PPV? As Sting would say, hopefully, "It's Showtime!!"

1 comment:

Poker Road Warrior said...

knarly banner dude....

Best US Sites