Friday, January 27, 2006

The Blazers still suck... ugh

I don't know why the hell I am writing about this, but here goes.

Just when the Blazers have something going (5 game win streak), they do their
normal choke and lose the next 2 home games on the last play(s) of the game.
All in part to a stupid owner by the name Paul Allen who has over $20 billion
and cannot produce a winning team or find a good coach. I must critique Nate
McMillian terrible coaching/substitution strategies in particular against that debacle against Denver. (I must admit, I was rooting for Denver and Earl Boykins because the guy is my height and he is a fuckin beast!) WTF was a tired Theo Ratliff doing playing the entire 4th quarter over Joel Pryzbilla?! Not only is Joel the better player on offense and defense IMHO, he was the fresher guy. There was no excuse not playing Joel there. Again, Paul Allen has done a tremendous job with this team by hiring superb personel. If there's any justice for this, (which there probably isn't) the Seahawks will choke at SuperBowl XL giving my man Bill Cowher a deserved SuperBowl ring.

No comments:

Best US Sites