Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Congrats to my fav. wrestler in the buz right now...




Ok, everybody may not be a fan of him as he enters the ring, he is reserved this special chant. These people have no respect but then again, recently, he has been getting cheered in the ring. Who am I referring to? Should be a no-brainer cuz I am talking about Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle is probably the best technically sound wrestler today. He reeks of charisma and entertains me everytime. I still don't see how people can chant "You suck" to the guy. The guy won a freakin (as Angle would say) gold medal for our country in the 96 Olympics with a broken neck. To top that off, he wrestles today with the surgerically repaired neck and as I read rumors and wrestling news, his neck hasn't been gettin any better. To top that off, he divorced his wife (who I've heard was once a hot stripper) to stay in the WWE and prove to the world that he is the greatest wrestler alive. No bull shit about it and I believe it.

It's been a long while since Kurt won and held the big one. Possibly 2 years or more. I remembe Kurt beating Stone Cold in Pittsburgh, his home town to win one of his WWE Championships. This coming Smackdown that just was taped also is based in Pittsburgh and since Kurt is technically a member of the RAW roster, it should be interesting to see how Kurt gets the title.

No comments:

Best US Sites