Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More Random Thoughts

Chalk One up for WWE's SNME

Even though the ratings weren't tremendous, I must say that the WWE put on a great show with their Saturday Nite Main Event (SNME) over TNA Impact this week. The show didn't have any week segments and the Detroit crowd appeared to be hot all nite (too bad Sheed had a b-ball game or I'm sure he would have been there and got some air-time). The night was capped w/a "real" main event between "The Has-been Kid" (as Jericho called him. ok, hes not done yet; hes still the heart-break kid for now) Shawn Michaels vs. "The Boy Wonder," "Shane-O-Mac," Shane McMahon. Every PPV, main event match w/Shane that I recall never disappoints. And technically, he isn't a "real" wrassler. He's the bosses son how makes "special" appearances and always puts on a show. I don't recall him ever winning a match but still, the guy gives 150%. How about that superplex off the ladder to the tables outside. Holy shit!! How the hell is that not the end part of the match?! What an unbelievable spot! Noticeable, you can see that Shane's face under his left eye is bruised and HBK's elbow is bleeding. Lots of props for the matching continuing after this spot but the ending of the match, that could have been abolished. Hmmmm, I wonder what "The Hitman" thinks about that?

Finals Week

The dreaded week known as finals week has dawned upon me. 3 test this week w/finance today, business tech tomorrow, and the ever ridiculously difficult art history class. Don't get me wrong, art history paintings are nice and dandy and all but trying to remember 200 paintings, artists, and vocab that I'll probably never use again for a introductory AH class and for a BA requirement (more like a BS requirement but the BS doesn't stand for bachelor science) is too farfetched to me.

Oh, the suspense! 5 more days til' I fly out to Reno for the WPT World Poker Challenged! I emailed the PokerBlue support (the site I'll be representing) about the tourny. Their support has been slow so I am getting more anxious. So far, they have been trustworthy as I've cashed out a nice 4-figure sum w/in 48 hours.

If this is my last post in awhile, I hope to return to you and share my success/disappointment from the tourny. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Poker Road Warrior said...

Good Skill buddy!

Play your game and you will do excellent.

Great structure/big stack will be alot of fun for you.

Give us an update when you can.

Best US Sites