Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hectic weeks. Finally a day for a break... until tomorrow

Presentation, 15-page paper out of the way this week. I think I am about dead. You must be thinking, "well that can't be so because I am writing this write now." Next week gets even better as I have a paper due for my fav class AH otherwise known as Art History or otherwise known as Absolute Hell!! Also got another presentation (lighter than the one I gave today at least) and a project to due for the final week before finals. I probably gonna wish I were in a tombstone or something after this term as I've been punished, annihilated, and raped by this term (aka AH class).

Today marks the start of the new season (broadcast wise) of the WPT. Am looking forward to it but ever since I found out about CP, I know who already wins. Hell, I also know who wins the upcoming National Heads Up Championship which should be really tight as my man Philly Boy (as Shark calls him) played stellar and took it down.

Countdown to Reno is only 18 days away!!

No comments:

Best US Sites