Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Random Thoughts

The pokerdotcom Runner-Runner Special... Again...

Good thing this was limit... bad thing is that (this site) keeps rewarding the idiots. It wasn't any big deal but this got me in particular with this idiot's justification after the hand. Here is the hand:

You Were Dealt (Kc, Ks)
slothinator Folds
DRPOKER48 Calls $1.00
yohche Folds
elCrotalo Calls $1.00
DamRiver Raised to $2.00
kraigmt Folds
flush4bobby Folds
four2flush Folds
racso329 Calls $1.50
Auditor Folds
DRPOKER48 Calls $1.00
elCrotalo Calls $1.00
-------------------------------------------------
Dealing Flop (4s,4d,2d)
racso329 Checks
DRPOKER48 Checks
elCrotalo Bets $1.00
DamRiver Raised to $2.00
racso329 Folds
DRPOKER48 Folds
elCrotalo Calls $1.00
-------------------------------------------------
Dealing Turn (8s)
elCrotalo Checks
DamRiver Bets $2.00
elCrotalo Calls $2.00
-------------------------------------------------
Dealing River (Ts)
elCrotalo Checks
DamRiver Bets $2.00
elCrotalo Raised to $4.00
DamRiver Calls $2.00
-------------------------------------------------
elCrotalo has (9s, Qs)
DamRiver has (Kc, Ks)
-------------------------------------------------
elCrotalo Wins $24.00 from pot 1 with : Flush, Queen High


(I even almost checked the river but still had the fish on top pair with a big kicker)

Now here is the thing that bugs me: I go on to type "donkey" and the donkey appears in my bubble chat, and then he says something in the likes of that's what happens when you slowplay... My memory may not be good at times but I was damn sure I didn't slow play the hand. I go to the hand history and my memory served me good here for whatever that's worth being that I raised the flop and raised his bet of 2 overcards on the flop... So, I tell the nimrod known as elCrotalo that I didn't slowplay the hand and asked him if he knew what slow play meant... He then comes up with that I checked the turn, in which I review and see that he checked and I bet it and tell him that I didn't and can't believe how a terrible play like this is rewarded continuing from the flop of having Queen high and no draw...

The table was unbelievable... A guy that hand before had his Aces cracked by some guy that called 3 bets w/Q4s and hit runner-runner flush as well... and then a couple hands later, some guy chased the river with a pair of 7s with 4 overcards on board and hit his set on the river...

BPT

The BPT Omaha H/L (hosted by Poker Pub's Beerman Mike) has been changed to a deep stack NL Event... As much as I suck at Omaha, I thought it would have been a nice change with the luck I've had at Holdem lately. It's still anybody's game and even your's truely has a (long) shot despite being in the top 50 right now... But I must say, I've been playing terrible in the past few BPT events (laydowns when I would have won and bad laydowns when I would have won) and my luck factor hasn't been stellar either so that's not a good combo... Maybe with school out of the way after tomorrow, my game will be more focused and successful... Have a blog and want to play in the final BPT Event for your share of $500 and possibly a trip and seat to Australia for the Aussie Miilions for free, sign up here for the BPT now!!

No comments:

Best US Sites