Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pokerdotcom Support Tanking...

The online support that I've received from pokerdotcom from the past had been first-class (aka Kris, which I thank you for) and was a big reason why I still play at the site... But as of late, I've noticed a downward spiral in their online support siimilar to my BPT position on the leaderboard keeps diminishing south (Where are you Kris??).

Take this email I received from them about a cancelled tournament that got "suspended" (a pop up stating that it was "suspended") 5 minutes before its start time while all other cash games and tournaments were running smoothly:

Hi Joey

Thanks for your email

Poker news is an affiliate tournament we are not aware of what time or
dates those tournaments will be running.
You will need to contact the
affiliate for that information

Kind Regards,

Joab Johnstone
Poker.com Customer Support
http://www.PokerCS.com
support@pokercs.com


Noticed the bold part, "we are not aware of what time or dates those tournaments will be running"... Hello! It was suppose to be running right now and that is why I am contacting you!!

Now if that wasn't enough, check out this doozy where I'd sent an email about some people abusing their chat:

support@pokercs.com
to me

show details
Dec 4 (2 days ago)
Hi Joey,

Than s for your email,

Unfortunately we are unable to act on this kind of behavior with out
seeing the abuse first hand, so if this happens again in the future,
please copy and paste the chat into an email for us, or give us the hand
number that the abuse occurs in if its in a real money game.

Have fun and good luck!

Katie
Poker.com Customer Support
http://www.PokerCS.com
support@pokercs.com


I happened to have my mail open and responded with a paste about an incident from their chat abuse and yet have received a response...
I will continue to play at pokerdotcom, but if some of these things with online support don't improve...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a similar incident with the Blogger Poker Tour, when that one event got postponed due to server issues.

I got on the "live support" and they told me the same exact thing and that I had to contact the affiliate sponsor, which was the "blogger poker tour."

I informed them Shane "was" the BPT... They told me I was mistaken and should go to the people holding the tournament.

I did not choose to argue, but instead copied shane on the conversation.

Great support, a sense of "community," and fishy ring games were the reason why I remained and continued to remain with them.

I suggest you drop Shane a line and let him know about this.

Mike

The Average Joe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Average Joe said...

Thx for the tip Mike... Does Shane have his own direct email link?

Best US Sites