Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dancing with the Stars and Farewell Trish

I meant to touch on the topic of WWE Diva Trish Stratus yesterday, but I was catching the likes of Joey Lawrence, Emmit Smith, Mario Lopez, and Jerry Springer on Dancing with the Stars. Opps, did I just admit that, but really, it is a great great show. I didn't see the 1st season of the show but since Jerry Rice and Stacy Kiebler were on the last season, I had to watch and you know what, the dancing is damn empressive. Bruno the judge is hilarious and his comment toward Mario about having some extra batteries in his pants made almost piss myself! Ah, Mario Lopez stoll the show last night. I remember a certain episode of Saved by the Bell where Mario danced the ballet and it was very funny and impressive. Mario appeared to be the goof in his extras before the dance but in the end, it pulled it off as I thought he would and got the highest score. At a boy AC Slater... I mean Super Mario.

Jerry Springer's performance was obviously not the best but his dancing and facial expressions reminded me of George Hamilton from last season which is a very good thing. Bruno even gives Springer the remark of being similar to Hamilton and I'm thinking I should be a judge on that show. If only they'd get rid of that snotty Carrie Ann judge...

On to Trish Stratus now... When I first saw this beautiful diva enter the WWF (now WWE), I thought she was just an eye-candy attraction. But little would the cacoon become a shinning butterfly in the ring dominating the women's division and holding a record 6-time Woman's Championship. Monday night marked the last appearance of Trish on cable TV. Although not as eye-tearing as Agassi's speech, Trish said her goodbye to the fans and this Sunday will mark her final match at Unforgiven in her hometown of Toronto where she'll try to go out a 7-time champion. Best of luck in the future careers Trish!!

No comments:

Best US Sites