Sunday, July 30, 2006

Joe Sebok, "The Boy Wonder"

Guys, if you haven't heard about the bet between Joe Sebok and Gavin Smith, these 2 poker behemoths (well actually Joe isn't that colossal of a figure but hey, he has made quite a name for himself in the poker world recently) made a prop bet on who would perform better in the WSOP Events before the Main Event. The loser of the bet would have to come to the WSOP Main Event dressed up as a superhero. Unfortunately for my buddy Joe, he came up on the short end of the bet and would have dawn the Robin tights (and probably to the likes of many others in not seeing Gavin in a dress or tights!!)

To see Joe as "The Boy Wonder" courteousy of Card Player, click here!



Ok now, for those of you that care about me (maybe 2 of you or so I hope...), the poker gods haven't been that kind to me. Especially getting pocket rockets, I don't recall winning at all for the longest time with this hand. If reminds of the luck Antonio Esfandiari has on High Stakes Poker with this truely hand of weapons of mass destruction. Two times today, I've lost including this dandy of a hand here where I get all my money in preflop vs. Kings. I'll be thinking about this nightmare in my dreams as I try sleep now...

No comments:

Best US Sites