Thursday, July 27, 2006

I have Conformed to MySpace...

Alright, if the facebook thing wasn't enough, the MySpace thing has been even more addictive that I thought it could have been. Hearing all these famous peeps that have MySpace, I decided to open an account. Right now, I have Phil Gordon, Clonie Gowen, and Joe Sebok on my buddy lists that I know are legit. I even have Phil Hellmuth as a buddy but I am uncertain if its him or not... Be the judge for yourself. Check my profile, and find Phil under my "Friends" area. I also have buddy accounts with some of my wrestling heroes like "Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams, Chris "Hail" Sabin, and "Showtime" Eric Young. If you don't have an account, I suggest you give it a shot. If you have one and would like to add me as a buddy, check my profile and hit add kiddos!!

No comments:

Best US Sites