Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lonely Heart, Heart Ache, Hart Attack!

Lonely Heart, Heart Ache

I probably should be studying for my diabolical Art History exam, but I thought I'd take some time to write about Valentine's Day. What a day it is, especially this one. Homework in the mourning followed by the dreaded Art History class in the afternoon that includes a ginormous exam of memorization of vocab and nude male and female pictures. There goes my lunch. What the hell was I thinking taking this class?! Show me some love cuz after I bomb this test, I think I am gonna need it... :-/

After that, had to skip the only class I enjoy, weight training, to study for the mofo exam. Three hours later, the ever boring Finance class I got. At least Dr. Crow had the heart to let us out 30 mins early tonight, but where do I go from there? I need somebody to put up with all 5'2" and 105 pounds of me.. Is there anybody out there in the YES (band that sings "Owner of Lonely Hearts")?

Hart Attack



Are you f'in kiddin me? The good word out is that The Excellence of Execution Bret The Hitman Hart will be inducted in to the (WWE) Hall of Fame!! Won't go into deep into that now, but I sure hope there is no Michaels and/or McMahon screw job again. Bret doesn't need another stroke but would love to see Hart knock out Michael's teeth or break his nose!!

No comments:

Best US Sites