Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just When You Thought the Blazers Couldn't Suck Anymore than They Did Before...

First off let me touch on the All-Star Slam Dunk Contest. I really wanted to see Nate Robinson win the title cuz of his small stature of 5'9" However, I had a problem with the new system of you get a billion dunk attempts until you actually make one. WTF happened to the 1 minute time limit or 3 attempts in previous years!! Igoudala defitely got screwed.

If you Blazer fans thought losing to the abysmal Charlotte Bobcats at home wasn't bad enough, check out the downgrade John Nash and Paul Allen have created now by shipping out "Captain Chaos" Ruben Patterson for... Voshon Lenard and Brian Skinner. That's right. One energized guy Ruben for 2 old nobodies. I couldn't care less about the Blazers yet I still write up my spiel about how shitty management/coaching is. Gonna miss Ruben as he was controversial but very entertaining. Should be a good dynamic trio (maybe foursome) of Carmello Anthony, Kenyon Martin, Ruben, and my main little man Earl Boykins!! I would just like to give props to John Nash again for making another bonehead trade that has weakened the Blazers even more. You said you wanted to make these trades to improve attendance. Well, from where I stand, ever since you made these trades attendance keeps going lower and lower like Britany Spears and is at an all time low since moving the Blazers to the Rose Garden. Thanks again for ruining the Blazers. You've definitely lost my support at least for the rest of this season...

No comments:

Best US Sites