Friday, November 03, 2006

Enjoy it While it Lasts (3 of them)...

Why Pistons Why?!



*** (If photo is just a blank white, click on it to see the atom-nuts of one Terry Porter. I used the progra "Paint" so if anybody knows how to clear the white, please help me out) ***

To start off topic one, I must say that although I am a HUGE Rasheed Wallace fan, I can no longer support the Detroit Pistons. You may be asking yourself, why would you turn on Sheed? Well, I was disappointed that they let the Heat through to the finals and of course giving Shaq another ring, but that is not the reason or grudge I have on Sheed. The reason is that shitty coach Flip Saunders (and possibly Joe Dumars) hired ex-Blazer and thief-in-the-nigh Terry Porter. Now, the NBA considers Porter to be one of the nicest guys to have played in the NBA, but oh contrare ladies and gent. Here is a little anedote about Porter's real true colors: Terry Porter once had his car fixed at my father's auto-body shop about 15 years ago. He hit the road without paying the bill and still owes my dad $2,000 (but with interest, it should be a ton more). You play in the frickin' NBA and you are making millions yet you cannot afford $2000 to pay to have your Mercedes replenished?! It was a mistake that my dad let him go without paying but since he had former Blazers and teammates of Porter like Jerome Kersey and Kevin Duckworth in before jackass Porter fit their bills for their car repairs, he thought he could have trusted Porter... If the Blazers never win a championship again, that will be ok by me as long as that numb-nuts Terry Porter doesn't get one for (assitant) coaching.



Blazers Above .500!!

Speaking of the Blazers... Sure our unbeloved Portland Trail Blazers have a perfect record for the first timesince 1.5 years ago ((yes I said unbeloved... Have you seen attendance without Rasheed Wallace...). The status will most likely not last for long so I say its time to enjoy it until tonights game vs. the improved Golden State Warriors.



BPT Top 20

As of today's overall BPT standings, I am currently in 12th place of the overall points leaders but as I say this, things could go south on me as the next event is the debut of the Omaha Hi Event for the tour tomorrow, which will be hosted by feared female player IronGirl (or at least I fear her). I should enjoy my top 20 status until tomorrow because I consider myself a weak Omaha player so everybody, prepare to take my chips!! ;-)

If you haven't had a poker.com account let, I suggest you get in on the fun. US Friendly, great online support, and of course, has it shares of bad players. Still haven't registered for the BPT and want a free shot at possibly winning a seat into the Aussie Millions, it's not too late!!

No comments:

Best US Sites