Sunday, November 26, 2006

Absolute Fails to Correct their Mistake... Another Screw Job... FUCK THEM

I made an earlier post title "What Comes Around, Goes Around" (to read it, go under the September archieve and it should be the 1st one at the top) on how shitty the poker company Absolute Poker is. Well, they actually had a chance to make up for their piss-poor decision making they did earlier by their "new" (but in essence, the same untrustworthy people from before).

This new rake back scheme came about in early October and finally, today, almost 2 months later on Nov. 26, I get the same horse shit response that will make me continue to not play at your leech's site. I would like to now post some of the emails I got that were not honored:

11/4/2005

Hello Joe,

Since you attempted to register your account through an affiliate at the
initial registration of the account, you will be able to be tagged to
raketherake. Please be patient, as this will be done manually.

Cheers,

Lindsay Johnson
Team Absolute
Affiliate Relations
lindsay@absolutepoker.com

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and offenders may
be prosecuted. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.***


-----Original Message-----
From: friedrice33@aol.com [mailto:friedrice33@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 4:03 PM
To: lindsay@absolutepoker.com
Subject: idle-account issue

Hi Lindsay.

I talked to Jessica from ****** about my idle issue and she told
me to email you about this. I have never made a deposit into my AP
account and have been idle for probably 6 months (probably close to a
year or more). If there is any way I can be retagged to RakeTheRake,
please let me know.

Thank you,

Joe




11/6/2005

Hello Joe,



Since your account is being manually retagged you will not have to enter this code. All you have to do is log into your account and begin playing again.



Cheers,



Lindsay Johnson

Team Absolute

Affiliate Relations

lindsay@absolutepoker.com



***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and offenders may be prosecuted. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: FriedRice33@aol.com [mailto:FriedRice33@aol.com]
Sent: 06 November 2005 00:46
To: lindsay@absolutepoker.com
Cc: jessica@raketherake.com
Subject: Re: idle-account issue



Hi Lindsay and Jessica.



I was reviewing the steps about signing up. Since I am not a New Player (idle), how would I go about entering the bonus code RTRBONUS ?



Thank you,



Joe



In a message dated 11/5/2005 3:12:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Lindsay@absolutepoker.com writes:

You can download it again whenever you want, because you still have a valid account with AP.



Cheers,



Lindsay Johnson

Team Absolute

Affiliate Relations

lindsay@absolutepoker.com




Note the phrase highlighted here, "All you have to do is log into your account and begin playing again." Ok, you get my rake and then you fucking ignore me... there is no reason for anyone to do business with slime like this.



11/22/2005

Hello Joe,

Your account is properly tagged to RTR. Please let me know if
there is anything else I can help you with.

Best regards,

Lindsay Johnson
Team Absolute
Affiliate Relations
lindsay@absolutepoker.com

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and offenders may
be prosecuted. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.***

-----Original Message-----
From: friedrice33@aol.com [mailto:friedrice33@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 4:47 PM
To: lindsay@absolutepoker.com
Subject: retagging to RTR

Hi Lindsay, how are you doing? I hope all is well.

I wrote to Jessica from RTR today and said I should still try to contact you once more.

I had an idle account for a year a so, and she recommened me to contact
you in order to try to get my account retagged to RTR. You said it should have been retagged, but I am still unable to see my
statistics from RTR 2 1/2 weeks later.

My screen name is THESTUDENT and my account number is either 252127
(according to the info that RTR received) or 164309 (old account
number?).

Thank you and regards,

Joe


Well, I didn't save all my emails from Lindsay but I think this was the last one before she completely ignored me when I continued to send her emails why my rake was being paid back...

So there you go folks... Although Absolute is US friendly, they are scum-sucking leeches in general and I urge ALL players to abandon ship with AP, Absolutely Piss-poor now!!

No comments:

Best US Sites