Saturday, November 18, 2006

BPT Event House of Blues!

Fifteen minutes and counting before BPT Event 5: The House of Blues gets underway. I am looking to improve my piss-poor 80ish finish from the previous tournament and make my way back into the top 20th on the overall leaderboard...

The TV dinner has been devoured and the orange juice quenched... Let's rock to "the house of blues" baybee!!

*** NOTE: Busted out to Skinski when he raised on button 3x to 300 and I having a miserable KJ decided to take a stand figuring Skinski was stealing and put my last 1000 and change in. He hits and Ace and I miss my gutshot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, and GL to you as well... Remember, you don't necessarily need to play to win... Especially near final table bubble...

If you play your game, you'll do very well though...

Mike

Best US Sites