Monday, February 12, 2007

What to Watch Tonight on a Super Monday

Well, WWE Raw will not be seen tonight and it so happens that they are in my backyard right now at the Rose Garden... but you know what, I am not going (and the show won't be broadcasted until Thursday). The WWE is shaking right now with the loses of Chris Jericho, Trish Stratus, Lita, Triple H, and Kurt Angle to name a few big stars. The only people I'd like to see before would be Edge and the very hot Mickie James (hubba hubba)!! I guess it'd be fun to BOOOOOOO Cena out of the building but I don't know if that'll work because he's been getting cheered more recently for no good reason...

Onward, as tonight marks even more spectacles on TV... WWE's rival TNA will be airing tonight at 9pm on Spike TV... there are some 5-star (make it 10-star) PPV matches that will definitely help bring TNA to the pinnacle of wrestling with Raw not being on tonight... It's a damn shame that the PPV matches will overlap with the 2nd hour of the 2 hour special of 24 to air tonight (good thing TNA will be replayed on Thursday as well)... Not to mention, a new episode of High Stakes Poker will air tonight at 6!! Get the popcorn out... it's gonna be a good day of TV!!

1 comment:

the_main said...

Hey I like your blog. I've linked to you from mine: http://themainsdomain.blogspot.com/

If you feel the same add me to your blog list so that we get a two-way link and thus a better google ranking.

Take care,

Best US Sites