Thursday, June 15, 2006

Done w/Finals.. Time for Some Mo' Pokah

The title of this says it all, although in about 9 days, I'll be taking a real estate class instructed by some of Donald Trump's finest employees. I sure hope this works out for me as they said, "If you can't get rich with the help of the Donald, then there's no hope for ya." It will be a 2-day class seminar on Sat June 24 to Sunday the 25th from "Dolly Parton" 9-5 as Vince Van Patten always says with this hand.

I recently just got some mo' pokah gear. I just receive at College Poker Championship hat, shirt, and sweater in the mail yesterday. Looks GQ... well maybe that extreme but I likey. I would like to thank RVP and the CPC for putting these tournaments together and for sending me this swag despite my unimpressive 34th place or so finish in the finale.

Ok, enough of the yappin'! Time fo' some action!

No comments:

Best US Sites