Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hedo Turkoglu Giving "Eff You" to Toronto... Kevin Pritchard Dodges Another Bullet...

It's been a while since I've had a good long piece of writing/rant probably because of me being lazy and that I usually summarize my stuff just on Twiiter, but I thought this deserved my two cents...

Blazer fans (and Kevin Pritchard) have to be ecstatic that they don't have to worry about Hedo Turkoglu and his shenanigans for the remaining 4 year contract with the Toronto Raptors. "Turkeysoup" as I have previously nicknamed him, is quoted with these remarks from ESPN, "When the circumstances turned against me, I lost my enthusiasm for this city. My lawyers have talked to the front office recently. Honestly, I do not want to go back to Toronto. My lawyers talked to Mr. [Bryan] Colangelo and I hope that they will come up with a solution soon." The larger than life turkey must be delusional if he hasn't thought the Raptors haven't made any pitches to Turkeysoup. Who wants an aging, soft, declining big man that has already given up on his team, had his best season 2 years ago, and is due $43.8 million in four years?! Not even Chris Wallace of the Griz is that moronic to take that on...

Video of that assclown Hedo Turkoglu being an asshole to once of the Raptor's play-by-play commentators:

Hedo quote continued, "I promised him that whether he starts me or not, I will do my best on the court. However, if I had a more temperamental personality, I would have left the team. Yet, I did exactly the opposite. I did my best. I told him that I have no problems with him. I am not a young player, so it's not a big deal for me to come off the bench." Of course you don't care if you come off the bench or not... You've given up!! Get the big contract and then take a dinosaur size turkey dump...

Blazer fan's lost in this debacle of course was Kevin Pritchard offering this jackass a 5 years and $55 million contract before Turkoglu HIMSELF bolted last minute to the Raptors thankfully. Blazer fans don't seem to get why Pritchard's head is on the chopping block but I don't blame management for making KP sweat...

First of his downfall was that he drafted Oden over Durant, but I guess he gets a pass for that because "everyone" would have done that except me and Bill Simmons.

Second, he overpaid soft forward, I LaMarcus Aldridge 5 years for $65 million!! With the salary cap coming down after this season, there is a chance that Aldridge could make more money than franchise player Brandon Roy!! WTF?! You don't pay your second best player more than your best player AND you don't pay somebody that much money for being such a soft player. Look at the Orlando Magic... They won't win a championship because they paid a max contract to their 4th best player in Rashad Lewis (#1 Howard, who is still somewhat soft, #2 Nelson #3 Carter), and he is the definition of soft!!

Third, he retained Coach McMillan and probably will after this bizarre season of injuries which alone will save his job. McMuffin is just like Coach Brown... great talent on team that can win tons of game but held back in reality because of the coach... When will Blazer management realize this??

And finally, and luckily for KP, this Turkeysoup curve ball. Technically, the saying is "three strikes and your out..." This is #4... Don't be surprised if Kevin Pritchard gets the boot. I liked what he did at the beginning getting rid of Zach Randolph, trading for Roy and Aldridge in the 2006 draft, and trading for Rudy Fernandez (until this year... dammit Rudy!!)... Your only good as your last impressions and so far, the only thing Pritchard has nailed these last 2 seasons was the Camby trade... Thank you KP!! It was fun while it lasted...

No comments:

Best US Sites