Monday, September 10, 2007

Be My Yuwie Friend!!

What is Yuwie you ask? Well, it's a new networking place that could have the same boom like Myspace or Facebook have had BUT their gimmick (a good one I may add) is that they will pay you for referrals and page hits! I recently just joined from finding out about this from Mike Matusow and Daniel Negreanu's Myspace pages respectfully... So if you are into the Myspace/Facebook hooplah, and like networking/finding old or new friends, give it a try... You got nothing to lose and all to gain!!

3 comments:

Poker Road Warrior said...

Hey Joey,

I misplaced your email addy. Get a hold of me when you can please.

Hope you-a-doin great...

Steve/Shark

onlineshark@msn.com

Poker Road Warrior said...

I'll be yer YuWie friend as long as it entails no nudity or crimes agin nature.

lightning36 said...

If Shark is involved, nudity and crimes are sure to follow ... he he

Hope to face off against you in some of the upcoming Shark games now that the tour is back on.

Best US Sites