Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fucking River... Goddamit Lee!!!



You see that man on the left... The poker (devil) god Lee "Harvey Oswald" Jones. In the pic, it appears that he is having a good time laughing about the torture he has put me through...

I may have been crushed preflop but "fucking a" Lee... I get my money in as Mike Sexton says "in a dominating position" and I am thinking Antonio Esfandari's saying, "ONE TIME!!" and this is how he treats me... again...

PokerStars Game #8861611531: Tournament #45071472, $15+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2007/03/12 - 01:40:18 (ET)
Table '45071472 1' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
Seat 7: luckyone168 (2705 in chips)
Seat 8: WPTunderdog (3595 in chips)
Seat 9: barterdj (7200 in chips)
WPTunderdog: posts small blind 75
barterdj: posts big blind 150
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to WPTunderdog [Kh Jh]
luckyone168: folds
WPTunderdog: calls 75
barterdj: raises 450 to 600
WPTunderdog: calls 450
*** FLOP *** [7h Th 5h]
WPTunderdog: checks
barterdj: bets 6600 and is all-in
WPTunderdog: calls 2995 and is all-in
*** TURN *** [7h Th 5h] [Js]
*** RIVER *** [7h Th 5h Js] [6h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
WPTunderdog: shows [Kh Jh] (a flush, King high)
barterdj: shows [Ah Kd] (a flush, Ace high)
barterdj collected 7190 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 7190 | Rake 0
Board [7h Th 5h Js 6h]
Seat 7: luckyone168 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 8: WPTunderdog (small blind) showed [Kh Jh] and lost with a flush, King high
Seat 9: barterdj (big blind) showed [Ah Kd] and won (7190) with a flush, Ace high

2 comments:

lightning36 said...

I wonder what he would have done if you'd made a bet after the flop...

Still .. all in with the nut flush draw without even a pair? He was willing to take the chance that you didn't have a pocket pair?

This beat reminded me of one I just saw on ESPN last night from the 2006 United States Poker Championship. The situation was different, but the guy who flopped the second nut flush lost when a chip leader had the Ace and hit the four-flush on the river.

What a crappy way to go out.

The Average Joe said...

Yeah, I wonder if he would have folded if I bet the flop... but when a guy is drawing to 7 outs at best, I like my chances of letting him shoot himself in the foot but the bullet ended up missing him and richochet to my buttock...

Best US Sites