Monday, May 29, 2006

I Can't Take or Stand the Heat...

Ninety degree weather in Portland this time of year is pretty unbelievable, but wait, that's not what I am referrin' to.

With basically the same dominant Piston team last year that triumphantly beat the heat last year, I thought that the same would happen again this year. Unfortunately, with the new supporting cast of Walker, Posey, and Williams along with Dwayne Wade's drastic rise in his game (IMO the leader of their team or at least in this series with Detroit), I feared that the Heat would take it to my Pistons. As I write this, the Heat lead 3-1. The Pistons play their best ball when there backs are against the wall, but I fear that this task is gonna be Mission Impossible.

If this is "Mission Impossible Hollywood", some how the good guys (or the "bad boys" as the Pistons are known as) will some how light a fire from their asses and pull this cinderella off. Come on Sheeeeeeddd!!

No comments:

Best US Sites