Monday, April 30, 2007

Bracket Buster

Holy potatoes Batman!! This is the first time I've done this nba.com bracket thing and every year before when I didn't, it seems like I got every damn pick right... Well, right now, I am facing two miss-picks (see post below) as I should have seen a beaten up and injured Dwayne Wade Miami Heat should have been no contest to the young-gun Chicago Bulls. BUT a sweep... I don't think anybody could have seen that one coming... And of course, the best series out of all the series has to be the Golden State Warriors and the Dallas Mavericks... I knew Golden State had gotten the better of the Mavs since Nellie was coaching against his former team (Even 5 str8 victories vs. the Mavs. before the playoff series I believe)... Well, now it's 3-1: B-diddy (Barron Davis) and J-Rich leading the "ultimate" Warriors in which I now believe, will be another upset and bracket buster... Thus, both teams from last year's finals will be eliminated in the first round (what, this isn't hockey or baseball now...).

I still am keeping my finals pick as the Spurs and Pistons (with the Spurs winning in 7) although I wouldn't be surprised if the Pistons lost to the scorching-hot Bulls... The second round of the playoffs should be interesting as the Bulls vs. Pistons and the Suns vs. Spurs series both will determine the NBA Finals participants before the Division Conference Finals... just a hunch...

No comments:

Best US Sites